Wednesday April 19, 2006
Buh Bye Scott McClellan
Here comes a changing of the guard at the War House: McClellan Out as White House Press Secretary.
Now I just wonder what the final parting words from Dubya to exiting Press Secretary Scott McClellan will be, let's see:
- You're dead to me.
- Will ya still be joining us in Kennebunkport?
- Recall the first rule of the war club: nobody talks about the war club.
- Keep what you've seen to yourself 'cause I have some stories of my own. Remember that cutie in Helsinki?
- Don't go writing any books now, you know I don't read!
- Ya know what they say, Scotty: What happens at the white house, stays at the white house.
- Publish memoirs and I'll make sure you're joining Dick Cheney's next hunting party...
- Ya know the "forget everything you've just seen" light flash in Men In Black? Was that real? Ya think we can do that? It'd be for the good of us all.
- You're not going to one of those quote think tanks, are ya?
- If things don't go well in Donnie's corner, would ya like to come back as Secretary of Defense?
( Apr 19 2006, 06:43:50 AM PDT )